Navy FFR Careers
Our diverse workforce offers a wealth of expertise from which we recruit and develop leaders. Grow professionally and reach your full potential with Navy FFR. View our current openings below.
We take care of you, while you take care of others.
If you are a Regular employee who works 20 or more hours per week, you are eligible for benefits (35 hours or more per week for LTD). Employees that are Flex-eligible are only eligible for Medical.
Health and Wellness
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance for employees and dependents
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) - A FREE program provided by CNIC that is accessible to all employees, members of your household, and dependents, offering 24/7/365 access to private, specialized support. Support and services offered include life coaching, work/life resources, legal/financial resources, and mental health counseling.
- Workplace accommodations for physical or mental health concerns
- Access to Fitness Centers
- Long Term Disability (LTD)
- Life Insurance for employees and dependents
- Competitive compensation
- 401k with 3% matching (up to)
- Additional Retirement Plan
- Vacation days
- Sick days
- Eleven Paid Holidays
- Parental Leave
- Family Leave
- Time off for Jury Duty
- Bereavement Leave
- Military Reservist Leave
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Training Opportunities
- Access to Navy MWR facilities, programs and events
- Access to shop at the Navy Exchange
Diversity, Equity, Inclusion & Accessibility
Our diverse workforce offers a wealth of expertise from which we recruit and develop leaders. Grow professionally and reach your full potential with Navy FFR.
We are fully committed to promoting diversity and inclusion initiatives that support a multicultural workforce reflective of different employee perspectives, talents and abilities from all segments of our society. We must create and sustain a climate where all employees are included, valued and respected. The resulting outcomes will support an environment where our employees are inspired to achieve their full potential while maximizing their contributions to mission execution. Read more about our commitment to diversity here.
Join Our Team
How to Apply
Please apply online at USAJOBS
NAS Lemoore Human Resources Office
NAF Human Resources Office
Avenger Ave., Lemoore, CA 93246
Naval Air Station Lemoore
Hours: Mon-Fri, 8 am-4:30 pm
Closed Sat, Sun & Holidays