The Housing Service Center (HSC) has dedicated and trained professionals prepared to help you with all of your housing needs. Our mission is to help unaccompanied & accompanied service members as well as DoD sponsored civilians and their families by providing relevant information to make housing choices. We can help you find the right permanent housing accommodations at your time of arrival to Naval Air Station Lemoore as well as to help you start your search for that new home at the time of departure from Naval Air Station Lemoore.
- Housing needs assessment
- Temporary housing information
- Personalized home, apartment, and townhouse finding assistance
- Provide rental listings
- Verifying eligibility and porcessing applications for Public-Private Venture (PPV) Military Housing
- Maintaining PPV Military Housing wait list
- Permanent Change of Station (PCS) housing check-in
- Lease agreement review and couseling
- Maps and directions of local area
- Provide information on PPV and community housing at your new duty station
- Process and fax PPV housing application packages to your new duty station
- Homeport change briefings and group orientations
- Tenant/Landlord dispute resolution
- Real estate listing services
- Telephones, photocopy, and fax machines are available without charge
Housing Early ASSISTANCE Tool (HEAT)
Navy Housing has developed HEAT to assist all service members, DoD sponsored civilians and their families in obtaining housing information Navywide. HEAT helps you get the housing process started online at one or more Navy installation before or after you receive your Permanent Change of Station (PCS) orders. HEAT creates an easy user experience to connect with your destination. Spouses can use the assistance tool as well, needing only minimal information about their service member. One of our HSC professionals will be in touch within 2 business days. To get started with HEAT, click on https://HOMES.mil/heat/apply.
PLEASE NOTE that HEAT does not place you on a wait list and cannot improve your position on a housing wait list. Wait list position is determined by regulations and a verification of your eligibility by Housing personnel. HEAT does allow you to make earlier contact and complete an advance or active application with the assistance of a Housing counselor. HEAT is available to any SVM or DoD sponsored civilian going to a Navy managed installation.