Counseling and Assistance (Lemoore)
Fleet and Family Support Center (FFSC) provides a wide range of confidential and no-cost counseling and assistance, to include:
- Individual counseling
- Child counseling
- Family counseling, including blended families
- Marriage/couple’s counseling
- Domestic Abuse Victim Advocates
- Family Advocacy Program (FAP) Services
Counseling could be for: adjusting to military life, anger management, communication and conflict resolution, deployment reintegration, divorce, grief & loss, infidelity, parenting skills, relationship challenges or anything else affecting your life.
Other services include:
- Individualized Consultations & Resource Referrals
- New Parent Support Home Visitor Support
- Support Groups
- and more
Appointment Scheduling for clinical counseling, relocation assistance, resume assistance, and financial consultations at any Navy Region Southwest FFSC is available 24/7 - Call 1-866-923-6478 .