For the latest CONVID-19 information and base status, visit NAS Lemoore’s Facebook page.
Many of our staff are military veterans or spouses and we understand the unique challenges, stresses, and benefits of the military lifestyle. Our staff conducts one-on-one consultations, individual, and group workshops assisting military and family members in preparing, coping, and thriving in their unique way of life. Subject matter includes:
- Couples Communication & Conflict
- Co-Parenting/Shared Custody & Mediation
- MPO/Safety & Reunification
- Positive Parenting With A Plan
- Children See/Children Do: Effects of Family Violence on Children
- Conflict & Dealing With Difficult People
- Under Construction/The Teenage Brain
- The Effects of Alcohol & Addiction on the Family
- SafeTalk & Suicide Awareness
- Keeping Your Cool: Dealing With Anger/Stress & Conflict
- Military Women
Take a look at our workshop schedule and if you don’t see what you’re looking for, call!
Find us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/NASLFFSC/