For the latest CONVID-19 information and base status, visit NAS Lemoore’s Facebook page.
FFSC provides a wide range of resources to help military service members and families manage their money:
- Individual and family financial counseling
- CSI: Lemoore workshop (Credit, Savings, Investments)
- Financial classes (e.g. Home Buying 101, Car Buying Strategies, etc.).
- Million Dollar Sailor / Spouse workshop
- Command Financial Specialist (CFS) Training
Command Financial Specialist (CFS)
Be in pay grade E-6 and above (including officers). An E-5 with a minimum of 6 years of service may be appointed as a command financial specialist. Medium and large commands are strongly encouraged to have an officer(s) serve as the command financial specialist to lead their program.
To attend a CFS workshop you must be approved through your command.
Call FFSC if you have questions or further information.
Find us on Facebook:https://www.facebook.com/pfmlemoore/